Pages

12/21/2010

Guest Post!!

Last night my husband got an awesome idea for my blog which I found really interesting. He suggested me to invite some of my readers to write a post for me that I can publish on my blog. I decided to call it a "Guest Post". The guest author will pick the topic. This post will appear on my blog once a month. 
Now, if you happened to comment on one of my posts expect me to send you an invitation :)

Since my hubby is the one who suggested this and since he is one of my regular readers, he is gonna have to be the first to invite. Waiting for your post, honey :)

I guess this is going to be a good come back!

3 comments:

  1. NICE
    YOU CAN CALL ME متابعة IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN WRITE TO YOU
    I LIKE YOUR BLOG ALREADY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting idea. I'll be waiting for Sinan's post :)
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. متابعة,
    Thanks for liking my blog! Well, I guess I need your email to send you an invitation. You'll find my email in my profile.
    Also, do you have a blog? I would like to know more about you.

    Nilly,
    I just posted his post, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...