Pages

8/27/2010

Random thoughts!!

Today I couldn't stop thinking about my dissertation. I just feel overwhelmed and kind of confused! I'm one of those who believes that there is a light at the end of tunnel, no matter how long the tunnel is, but I just can't handle the frustration sometimes!

More than 1/2 of Ramadan is already over! Subhan Allah time flies by so fast. Talking a bout Ramadan, I'm really shocked of this attack against practicing Muslims and hijab by some of the Arabic TV series aired this Ramadan. I just wonder if those series writers or actors/actresses are the right ones to judge practicing Muslims. Why are they trying to make every practicing Muslim a terrorist? And since when was the hijab a matter of choice in Islam?! No Muslim can deny that it's a command from Allah! On the other hand, who said that hijab is locking Muslim woman in a cage. Most of the successful, high educated, classy Muslim women I know are wearing hijab!!!!

Note that I'm not judging Muslim sisters who are not wearing hijab. I have many close friends who are not wearing hijab, but they all believe that hijab is a mandatory "fard" and that they have to do it sometime. And here is the point, not wearing hijab but believing it is a command from Allah and that not doing it is a fault "haram" is so different than denying it. PERIOD! 

Last time I was at the ultrasound place I got some cool 3D pictures for my baby. It was really amazing!




That's it for now. Have a good weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. awwwwww i love the 3D pictures :) they are amazing and makes me smile.
    If i can feel this , i don't wonder how you feel. May Allah give you the strength :) and inshAllah soon you will cary him in your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah...he is sooo cute I love the pictures :)
    Sob7an allah

    about the series ...I don't know why they like to imitate the foreign in every thing and not representing the real Arab life !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wafa' and Whisper!
    Love

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...