Pages

4/18/2010

Lately purchased...

Last week I went shopping for some new makeup items. I needed a new concealer, and by the way this was the only thing I really needed, but ofcourse as soon as I made it to Macy's, I found myself looking for new foundation and eyeliner :) For makeup, I always like to try new stuff and I don't stick to any kind even if it is really good on me. Weird, I know, but this is me!!

I got my makeup from Estee lauder this time. A friend of mine recommended their Double Wear concealer, and that's why I decided to give it a try. I also purchased Double Wear foundation and Double Wear eyeliner. Check the picture below.


The foundation is really good. It gives a good coverage and feels really light. I really like it! The concealer is OK. Since I don't have dark circles or puffiness, it gives me the coverage I need. For the eyeliner, I was looking for a good one that won't smudge. I always have a problem of eyeliners smudging all around my eyes. So far this eyeliner is staying good, but I have not been using it heavily to confirm that.
I also recently bought a bronzing powder from Clarins. I like the glowing tan look it gives in summer.

Now talking about makeup, you can obviously tell how much I love makeup. However, I don't wear makeup everyday. Most of the time, I just put my face moisturizer, eye concealer, lip palm or gloss and that's it. I like to be makeup-free sometimes, and I feel comfortable with that.

On my next shopping trip I plan to get some new scarves. I love those ones sold in big department stores like Macy's and Bloomingdale's. I sometimes get them from TJMaxx and Marshalls as well. I even find them better in quality than the scarves I get from Amman, and that's why I didn't really do that much shopping for scarves when I was in Jordan last winter. The only stuff that I make sure to get enough of whenever I'm in Amman are Ameera hijabs.

Here I want to share
with you some of my favorite face creams and perfumes. I have been using Youthtopia face creams from Origins for about 5 months, and I really like them. They are REALLY good, so if you need new face creams, consider buying them. In the following picture is the set I'm using everyday. The serum, eye cream, and moisturizer.


My favorite perfume is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. I really like this perfume and can't get enough of it :)


That's it. Hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you are aware of this but the Chanel Perfume you have in this picture might be a fake. Mine looked exactly like it and I reported it to eBay and got my money back. Check the cap if it snaps or not. If the bottle smells even though you haven't sprayed it for a day.. Any imperfections in the bottle and/or cap, I believe I see a spec trapped in the plastic cap when they formed it. A perfume retailing for over $100 should be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...