Pages

2/19/2010

Gingerbread cookies



Last week, my daughter asked me to bake her gingerbread cookies. They were talking about them at school and she wanted to try them. I never made these cookies before so I had to do my research on them :)

Gingerbread cookies are fragrant with ground ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. The amount of each can be adjusted to suit your own individual taste. They are also usually made with molasses. Here is the recipe I used to make gingerbread cookies, ofcourse after tweaking it to my own taste. They turned out to be so delicious.

Ingredients:

3

cups all purpose flour

1/4 teaspoons salt

3/4 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoons ground ginger

1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature

1/2 cup white sugar

1 large egg

2/3 cup molasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...