Pages

3/13/2012

Spring-Clean your life


I came across this post while I was checking my favorite blogs this morning: 10 ways to Spring Clean your life, by Iowa Girl. I loved the idea itself, Spring-Cleaning your life! I think I really need to do this. I need to start thinking about my own ways to clean my life from all things that have been bothering me to start fresh this Spring!

Actually, I found the 10 ways mentioned in the post interesting. The one related to cleaning your makeup bag is so good because I (and probably most of the ladies I know) never cleaned my makeup based on the expiration date. I always get rid of the old ones when I get bored of them. This chart gives you an idea about how long cosmetics are good for. I can now decide which makeup items in my drawer I need to get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...