Pages

5/23/2013

Tasty Thursday: Chocolate chip cookies

So I feel the need to work more on my blog. I really want to blog more often, because I just love blogging. My current plan is to blog at least twice a week. Let's see how committed I can be :)

Today's recipe is chocolate chip cookies. When I first made these cookies, they were good but too sweet for me, and too buttery for my husband. So I adjusted the original recipe to better suit our tastes. The resulted cookies were amazing!



You will need:

2       cups flour
1/2    teaspoon baking soda
1/2    teaspoon salt 
1       cup packed brown sugar
8       tablespoon butter
2       eggs
2       teaspoon vanilla
1       cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper
  • Mix the flour, baking soda and salt together
  • In a separate bowl beat the melted butter and the sugar until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again until mixed
  • Slowly add the dry ingredients into the butter mix and combine well
  • Add the chocolate chips and mix well
  • Drop by large spoonfuls onto the baking sheets about 2 inches apart
  • Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name. Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...